“Banks & Investment Firms Recovery & Resolution Planning Requirements A Practical Insight”
To understand the key regulatory provisions of the Bank Recovery & Resolution Planning EU Directive and the corresponding national law. Learn how to prepare your own Recovery Plan, and what factors resolution authorities are considering when assessing bank Recovery Plans and determining Resolution Plans.
- To understand the provisions of the Recovery and Resolution Law of Credit Institutions and Investment Firms;
- To be aware of the new reporting requirements stipulated by the Recovery and Resolution Law of Credit Institutions and Investment Firms and learn how to fill in;
- To categorise the available Resolution Tools that CIFs can use when invoking the Recovery Plan;
- To prepare the relevant regulatory reporting for the supervisory authority;
- To learn how to prepare and implement the Recovery Plan needed in accordance with the Recovery and Resolution Law of Credit Institutions and Investment Firms;
- To set up the governance arrangements and escalation procedures for invoking the Recovery Plan;
- To cooperate with the relevant departments within the Company to set up a Recovery Plan based on the nature, scale and complexity of the Company;
- To justify the Management’s decision to invoke the Recovery Plan.