|Relevant to: Cyprus Investment Firms (‘CIFs’)|
Circular C599 (“the Circular”) dated 27/09/2023 is issued pursuant to section 25(1)(c)(ii) & (iii) of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission Law (the ‘CySEC Law’).
Through Circular C599, CySEC wishes to inform all CIFs for the obligation to submit the Quarterly Statistics Form.
The key takeaways from CySEC’s C599 circular can be found below:
- The latest version of the Form QST-CIF, Version 11, found in the Appendix, must be completed and submitted to CySEC by all CIFs that were authorised by September 30, 2023. In this respect, CIFs that were authorised by September 30, 2023, but have not made use of their authorisation must also submit the Form.
- The deadline to submit the Form is by Monday, 06/11/2023, the latest. The Form must be successfully submitted electronically, via the CySEC’s Transaction Reporting System (‘TRS’). The Form is regarded as being successfully submitted to CySEC, only when a NO ERROR indication feedback file is received.
- The steps that CIFs will have to follow, for the successful submission of the Form to the TRS, can be found here.
- CySEC also informs for the submission deadlines for the remaining quarters of 2023:
- Circular C599 also refers to the method of creating, signing and submitting the Form to CySEC and other useful information for completing and submitting the Form.
Should you need more information or assistance with completing the Form, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 25-508201.