Relevant to: Cyprus Investment Firms (‘CIFs’)
Circular C563 (“the Circular”) dated 05/04/2023 informs all CIFs for the Risk Based Supervision Framework (the ‘RBS-F’) Form – Electronic submission of information for the year 2022 (Form RBSF-CIF).
Through Circular C563, CySEC wishes to inform all CIFs that a new version of the Form RBSF-CIF (‘the Form’), Version 7, was issued.
The key takeaways from CySEC’s C563 circular can be found below:
- The new version of the Form RBSF-CIF (the ‘Form’) can be found in the Appendix and its scope is the collection of various statistical information. This Form is issued on an annual basis. CySEC will use this information, for the purposes of conducting statistical analyses, risk management and other purposes.
- The Form must be completed and successfully submitted to CySEC, by all CIFs that were authorised by December 31, 2022. In this respect, CIFs that were authorised by December 31, 2022, but have not made use of their authorisation must also submit the Form.
- The Form must be successfully submitted electronically via the CySEC’s Transaction Reporting System (‘TRS’) by 15:00 hrs, Friday, May 26, 2023, the latest.
- The Form is regarded as being successfully submitted to CySEC, only when a NO ERROR indication feedback file is received, within the deadlines.
- This Circular C563 also includes instructions on the method of creating, signing and submitting the Form to CySEC and general comments on how to compete for the Form.
- A summary of the most important dates in regards to the RBSF-CIF Form can be found on the table below:
|April 5, 2023||CIFs can start submitting the digitally signed Form to the CySEC’s TRS system.|
|From April 5 until May 19, 2023||CIFs can submit any queries that they have for this Circular and the Appendices attached.|
|May 26, 2023||Deadline for submitting the Form duly completed.|
- For any queries on the completion of Form RBSF-CIF, CIFs are advised to submit them only in writing, any day PRIOR to Friday, May 19, 2023, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any technical matters on digitally signing and submitting the Form, CIFs are advised to frequently visit the CySEC’s website, at the specified section. For further clarifications, the CIFs are requested to use the electronic address email@example.com.
- It is also reminded that any email communication with CySEC should always include in the subject, the CIFs’ full name and the TRS coding.
Should you need more information or assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 25-508201.